5.09.2005

Disclosure

Written by: The same guy who wrote...Jurassic Park?
Starring: Michael Douglas, Demi Moore, and...Dennis Miller?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
Hey look, my ex-girlfriend Demi Moore is now my new boss. Don't you think that's strange, Dennis?

DENNIS MILLER
What the fuck am I doing in this movie?

DEMI MOORE
Hello, Michael. I'd like to have a private meeting with you in my office tonight. Dress comfortably...that is if you choose to dress at all.
(leaves)

DENNIS MILLER
Damn...given the chance, I'd be all over her like Michael Moore on a burrito. Definitely bangable. Of course, that's just my opinion; I could be wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMI MOORE (in her office with Michael Douglas)
Thanks for coming. Let's skip the pleasantries.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
Um, you're unbuttoning my pants.

DEMI MOORE
Yep.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
I can't do this!

DEMI MOORE
Why not? Aren't I hotter than your wife? Did you turn gay?

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
I don't know the answers to these questions. I must go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNIVELING IN-HOUSE LAWYER
Hey Michael, Demi Moore is suing you for sexual harassment.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
What? But she sexually harassed me.

SNIVELING IN-HOUSE LAWYER
Hah, that's a good one. What middle-aged man would refuse Demi Moore's advances?

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
I did.

SNIVELING IN-HOUSE LAWYER
Are you gay?

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
I don't know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL DOUGLAS'S CHICK LAWYER
It's a good thing we found that secret recording that inadvertantly taped Demi Moore's conversation with you that night. Otherwise the plot of this movie couldn't have advanced.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
True, but I don't think this is over yet. Let me change into my virtual reality self and do some more investigating.

AUDIENCE
Wait...whaaat?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIRTUAL REALITY MICHAEL DOUGLAS
Oh no! There's Virtual Reality Demi Moore! She's trying to erase company records to set me up. There's only one way to fix this: I have to call India.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMI MOORE
Michael, I just told everyone you're a terrible worker.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
Oh yeah? Well take a look at this.
(shows the company a tape of Demi Moore being a terrible worker)

DEMI MOORE
Nooooooooo!! Oh well, you haven't seen the last of me.

MICHAEL DOUGLAS
I think the possibility of a sequel being made to this film is remote at best.

DEMI MOORE
Nevertheless, saying it makes my character sound cool.

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home