6.01.2005

Forrest Gump

Directed by: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Forrest Gump, Doped-Up Hippie Chick, Pissed Off Army Guy, Bubba, 4 Presidents, and John Lennon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORREST GUMP
My name is Forrest Gump. You can call me Forrest Gump.

EVERYONE ELSE
Glad you cleared that up.

(Forrest Gump joins the Army.)

BUBBA
I like shrimp.
(dies)

FORREST GUMP
I'll have to become a shrimp boat cap'n to preserve Bubba's memory.

(He does, becoming a millionaire and saving America several times over in the process.)

FORREST GUMP
I have money and fame and shrimp, but I still don't have my doped-up hippie chick.

DOPED-UP HIPPIE CHICK
Okay I'll let you have sex with me, but then I'll run away, returning only when my baby needs a daddy.

MAURY POVICH
And be sure to give me a ring when you do.

(Everyone Forrest Gump knows dies or is seriously injured.)


FORREST GUMP
I'm gonna give up my fortune and stay a shrimp boat cap'n cause that's what Bubba would have wanted.

BUBBA'S GHOST
Goddamn, enough with the shrimp already.

THE END

3 Comments:

At 6/04/2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny.

Forest Gump is one of my favourite movies ever.

 
At 6/07/2005 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you say pissed off Army guy in the cast and then don't even mention him. Sweet. He was unimportant anyways.

 
At 7/13/2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention Gidget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home