6.19.2005

Thelma & Louise

Directed by: Ridley Scott
Starring: Impassioned Feminists and men who don't respect them
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THELMA
I hate men.

LOUISE
I hate men more.

THELMA
No, you don't.

LOUISE
Yes, I do.
(kills a man)

THELMA
Okay, you do.

LOUISE
Hmm...we probably should get out of here.

(They take off in a Thunderbird and go on a cross country crime spree in support of feminism.)

CHRISTOPHER MCDONALD
Well, here I am, playing the asshole in yet another movie... But on to more current news, I don't understand how my wife could be a felon. I mean, she's just a woman.

IMPASSIONED FEMINISTS IN THE AUDIENCE
Grrrrrr...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thelma and Louise are being chased by numerous police cars. They pull up to the edge of a huge chasm and realize they're trapped.)

THELMA
Hey, you know what'd be cool?

LOUISE
What?

THELMA
If we just drove off the cliff.

LOUISE
Really? That would be cool?

THELMA
Oh yeah.

LOUISE
All right then.

(They drive off the cliff. It is cool.)

THE END

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was 10 times more exciting than the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home