11.16.2006

The Good Son

Directed by: Joseph Ruben
Starring: Frodo, "Scary" Macaulay Culkin and various insignificant others
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRODO
I'm sad cause Mom died.

FRODO'S DAD
I'm sad too. In fact, you hanging around here is making me more depressed. Go live with Macaulay Culkin for awhile.

MICHAEL JACKSON
Don't mind if I do!

FRODO'S DAD
I was talking to Frodo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MACAULAY CULKIN (trying to be scary)
I'm ever so glad that you're our guest, Frodo. Muhahaha!!

FRODO
Me too.

"SCARY" MACAULAY CULKIN
Huh? Aren't I scaring you?

FRODO
Nope. I mean, I know I'm supposed to act scared, but gimme a break. You just starred in Home Alone 2 for Christ's sake. You're not exactly Jason Voorhees.

(Macaulay Culkin continues trying to act scary, but all anyone sees is Kevin McAllister or that loser kid from My Girl.)

AUDIENCE
Aww, he's so cute.

"SCARY" MACAULAY CULKIN
No, I'm not!

AUDIENCE
Coochie-coochie-coo!

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home